Write Yourself Free is a treasure trove of practical writing activities designed to help you sail towards emotional healing and creative self-expression.
Write Yourself Free is a sequential course with carefully-laid out weekly activities for a little longer than a whole year.
Thus, when you sign up, you are embarking on a whole transformational journey that will lead you on the other side of low self-esteem, lack of focus, a sense of purposelessness, feeling stuck or anxious to the
safe shore of self-confidence, sharp focus, clarity of purpose, and renewed wellbeing and self-knowledge.
You could take the course over six months if you really wanted, but the reason it was created
for a whole year is that it was conceived, planned, researched, experimented with and laid out to give you the maximum benefit.
In fact, by taking the time to do the activities in the course over a year, you will
make sure to reap the sweet rewards of doing deep and engaging inner work.
The results of seriously engaging with the course are:
- bringing to the surface,
acknowledging and healing your inner wounds and memories
- moving on and being able to be in the present moment
a sense of possibility and playfulness in your daily life
- expressing your truths
- enhancing your creativity and
- being in charge of your responses to external triggers
- moving from a place of victimhood and reactive
action to a place of self-awareness and self-possession, a place where you choose your responses and actions
- overcoming a sense of isolation and anxiety and discovering your resilience
- discovering your resources in unexpected or overlooked inner places
- getting acquainted with and truly appreciating your best friend:
- exploring your potential and envisioning your possible future
- improving your writing craft
- having fun being creative!
The course is mentored by email and through a Zoom monthly call.
56 videos: an introduction, 54 weekly writing activities to be engaged with sequentially, and a conclusion. Each section has its workbook. There also is a bonus section and a list of suggested readings.